Our dentists are healthcare professionals who specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of dental and oral health problems. They are educated and trained to provide a range of services to help patients maintain good oral health, including:
1. Oral Examinations: Dentists examine the teeth, gums, and mouth to assess overall oral health and detect any dental problems.
2. Cleaning and Scaling: Dentists use special instruments to remove plaque and tartar from teeth, which can lead to tooth decay and gum disease if left untreated.
3. Fillings: Dentists use fillings to repair cavities caused by tooth decay, restoring the tooth’s function and preventing further damage.
4. Root Canal Therapy: If a tooth is infected or damaged, dentists can perform root canal therapy to remove the damaged or infected pulp and save the tooth.
5. Tooth Extraction: When a tooth is damaged or infected beyond repair, dentists may need to extract it to prevent further damage to surrounding teeth.
6. Teeth Whitening: Dentists also offer teeth whitening services to help patients achieve a brighter, more confident smile.
7. Orthodontics: Dentists can provide orthodontic treatment, such as braces or clear aligners, to correct misaligned teeth and improve the bite.
Overall, dentists our play an essential role in helping patients maintain good oral health and prevent and treat dental problems. It is recommended to see a dentist for a checkup and cleaning every six months or as advised by your dental professional.
Our dentists use a variety of tools and techniques to diagnose, prevent, and treat dental problems. During a dental exam, the dentist will use a small mirror to examine the teeth and gums for signs of decay, gum disease, or other issues. They may also use an intraoral camera to take digital images of the teeth and gums, which can be displayed on a computer screen for a closer look.
To clean the teeth, dentists use a small metal instrument called a scaler to remove plaque and tartar buildup. They may also use a high-powered electric brush to polish the teeth and remove surface stains.
If a patient has a cavity, the dentist will use a drill to remove the decayed portion of the tooth and then fill the cavity with a filling material, such as composite resin or amalgam.
If a patient needs a root canal, the dentist will numb the area around the affected tooth and use special tools to remove the damaged or infected pulp from the tooth. They will then fill the space with a special material and seal the tooth.
Dentists may also perform extractions, orthodontic treatments, and other procedures as needed to improve oral health.
Overall, dentists use a combination of careful examination, advanced technology, and specialized tools to provide high-quality dental care to their patients.
Our dentists are experts in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of oral diseases and conditions. They are specially trained to identify and address issues in the teeth, gums, and other tissues of the mouth. Dentists are skilled in a variety of procedures, including:
1. Dental cleanings and exams
2. Fillings and other restorative treatments
3. Root canals
5. Orthodontic treatments, including braces and aligners
6. Dental implants
7. Cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening and veneers
8. Treatment of gum disease
9. Oral surgery
10. Pediatric dentistry for children
Our dentists also play an important role in educating patients about the importance of good oral hygiene and providing guidance on how to maintain a healthy mouth. They may also work closely with other healthcare providers to address issues related to overall health and well-being. Overall, our dentists have a wide range of expertise and are committed to helping patients achieve and maintain optimal oral health.
Our dentists typically work during regular business hours, which are typically Monday through Friday from 8 or 9 in the morning until 5 or 6 in the evening. However, some dentists may offer evening or weekend appointments to accommodate patients who have busy schedules.
In addition, some dentists may work part-time or have flexible schedules, allowing them to work around other commitments. Emergency dental services are also available in some areas, which may offer extended hours or be open on weekends and holidays to provide urgent care for patients who experience dental emergencies.
Our dental staff are typically highly trained and competent professionals who are dedicated to providing high-quality care to their patients.
Dentists typically undergo extensive education and training to become licensed to practice, which includes completing a dental degree program and passing a licensing exam. Dental hygienists also undergo specialized training to become licensed to provide preventive care such as cleanings, scaling and root planing, and other procedures.
Dental assistants, office managers, and other staff members may also receive specialized training to perform their roles effectively and efficiently. Our dental practice also prioritize continuing education and training to ensure that their staff stay up-to-date on the latest techniques, technologies, and best practices in the field.
Overall, the competence and skill of our dental staff are highly qualified, competent, and dedicated professionals who are committed to providing excellent care to their patients.
Book an Appointment
9480 Briar Village Point #301
1 (800) 580-4191